Friday, January 25, 2019

From Hau to Hala (Sun)

Exiting the Cavern and the Trial, we battle Hau!

Image result for hau

Drowzee is more than tough enough to take him on! After his defeat, Kukui arrives and tells us that he has lost track of Lillie. 

Before continuing, I decided to evolve Kadabra into Alakazam. 

Image result for lillie
Or more likely, these two rascals 
ran off on him 

Traversing into Route 3, we come across the Melemele Meadow! 


Image result for meadow

Lillie tells me that Nebby has run off and can't defend itself, so its up to me to reach it before allergy season does. Nebby is relaxing at the back of the meadow, and after finding it we can continue on our journey! 

Making my way through the rest of Route 3, I return to Iki Town to face down old Hala. 

Image result for hala kahuna

My entire team has a type advantage, so this was a cakewalk for Trumbeak and Alakazam. 

Image result for trumbeakImage result for alakazam

Perhaps the next island will provide a bit more of a challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment