Monday, February 18, 2019

A quick update

Image result for professor farnsworth good news everyone

I don't know how I forgot this before, but Pokemon Bank is a thing that I just remembered exists. I will be storing the teams there from now on. 

Another thing is for the challenges of Generations I-VI, I'm going to be alternating between the Hoenn based remakes (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire) and the Kalos based games (X and Y). The main reasons I didn't consider it before is because I didn't think people would be playing and wonder trading enough in those games for it to be worth it. More importantly, I wanted access to as many Pokemon as possible. Having said that, even in Generation VII, there are Pokemon I can't use because Sun and Moon don't have them in their code. I am unsure about if I'll do other runs for this competition with the Generation VI games. I'll mull it over and decide later. 

Another decision I have come to is that I don't think I'll do the non-evolution team or the sort of "control" team from my previous run through. I'll keep my eyes out for other more entertaining challenges for the final two runs. 

That's it for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment