Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Sinnoh Master Challenge

And now the Generation IV challenge, which will take place in Ultra Moon! For this adventure, we will be creating the male player from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, Lucas!

Image result for lucas pokemon\
He won't be needing his coat in Alola! 

The rules for this run are the same as the others, but here they are again in writing: 
-I can only use Pokemon introduced in the fourth Generation of games. 
-Pokemon from other generations can be used as long as they will evolve into a Pokemon from GEN IV, otherwise they must be traded or stored. 
-I can receive them in anyway. 

For this challenge, Garchomp is the Psuedo-legendary, so Gible is going to be our starter for the run. 

Image result for gible pokemon

However, I don't have one in the Pokemon Bank of a low enough level for the early game, so I bred an egg to trade over as soon as I can. First things first, we must get access to the Festival Plaza in order to get the egg for our beloved Gible. 

I head out from my house and head toward Iki Town, and run into Professor Kukui, who gives me a Pokemon. I chose Rowlet, even though I won't keep it, so that Hau will start with Popplio, who has an advantage over Gible. 

Before the Iki Town festival, I caught a Buneary! 

Image result for buneary
Ain't she adorable? 

I defeat Hau at the Festival, and Sophocles takes us through the Festival Plaza, and I can finally get my Gible egg! While running around in circles on Route 1 to hatch it, I got a Magnemite and an Eevee that I traded to a game with access to the Moss Rock to evolve it into Leafeon! 

Image result for magnemiteImage result for leafeon

With my team of four, I head over to the Trainers School to beat their entire class! 

Image result for cartoon school

After giving them the beat down, I head into the city were Twiddledee and Twiddledum are eating Malasada, but they challenge me to battle. 

Image result for team skull grunt
It did not go well for him. 

After that, I headed north onto Route 2 towards Verdant Cavern and the first Trial, overseen by Captain Ilima! 

Image result for ilima pokemon

After defeating a few Rattata and Twiddledum, I am granted access to the den of the Totem Raticate! 

Image result for totem raticate

By this point, Gible had learned Dragon Rage, which took out Raticate in a single hit! 

Image result for gible anime
Actual screenshot 

With our first Trial out of the way, its time to go face Hala for the Grand Trial! I am currently in no way prepared for that, so I went and caught a Murkrow for a type advantage. 

Image result for murkrow

After Training it up a bit, I go and face Hala for Melemele Grand Trial! 

Image result for hala pokemon

And I lost, bad. Murkrow's Peck wasn't powerful enough, and Gible wasn't fast enough to pull of Dragon Rage and was also very quickly defeated. I went out into the Island to train some more, and after getting Murkrow up to level 18, and it learned Wing Attack, I tried again and was victorious! 

Image result for murkrow

With one Island down, its time to move onto the next one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment