Friday, December 7, 2018

Midnight Hour (Ultra Moon)

After all the madness on Poni Island, and we still aren't done. There's still one more challenge ahead!

Image result for gladion
I said "challenge" now get out of my way 

After climbing to the summit of Mount Lanakila, we have finally arrived! 

Image result for mount lanakila
Let's do this! 

Sadly, because I can only have six Pokemon with me and I have eight in rotation, Sceptile and Greninja will have to sit this out, but they are still a part of the Champions team! 

Image result for sceptileImage result for greninja

Moving into the building, Kukui explains how it works, but no explination is necessary, lets get started and first up is the Steel trainer Moylane! 

Image result for moylane

However, is Steel types can't stand the heat of Blaziken and Incineroar! 

Image result for blaziken
These Two VS. the World! 

Next on the docket is the shopkeeper of fine gemstones, Olivia! 

Image result for olivia elite four

Empoleon, Blaziken, and Decidueye took care of her, though! 

Image result for decidueyeImage result for blazikenImage result for empoleon

Next is the proprietor of the Haunted Megamart, Acerola! 


Image result for acerola elite four

Her royal heritage couldn't stand up to the powers of Incineroar and Primarina! 

Image result for primarina and incineroar
Primarina just gets along with everyone 

And finally, the Nomadic Golfer, Kahili! 


Image result for kahili pokemon

Sadly for her, Jolteon shocked his way through her whole team! 

Image result for jolteon

And now, to the top of the Pokemon League and the Champions circle! But before I can truly take my place, Kukui arrives and tells me I have one more challenge to face! 

Image result for hau champion battle ultra moon
You won't win this time, bucko! 

In order to make sure his Raichu doesn't sweep me again, I taught Jolteon Shadow Ball for the sole purpose of defeating him. The rest of the team did require type matching, which for the most part went pretty well! The final two Pokemon ended up being my Decidueye against his Primarina, as fate had designed as they where our starters. Decidueye's Sinister Arrow Raid finished it, bringing me... 

Image result for victory
And the title of Champion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment