Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Lysandre Labs

After I arrive in Lumiose City and find the "secret" entrance to his hidden laboratory, Lysandre challenges me to a battle.

Image result for lysandre pokemon
Usually you fight the evil boss throughout the journey. 
Evidently, they forgot to do that in these games 

The first time around, I used Mr. Mime, Blastoise and Raichu to defeat him. Heading into the lab, we defeat his scientists and get the key card to the lower levels. 

Image result for team flare scientists

After reaching the lower levels, we see that Lysandre has captured AZ, and has him in an electric cage. 

Image result for az pokemon
This dude is like 12 feet tall. How does 
anyone gets him to do anything against his will? 

After our encounter with AZ, I battle Xerosic, for the right to stop the Ultimate Weapon once and for all...

Image result for xerosic pokemon

...which he activates anyway. I'm pretty sure that's cheating, but he is also a bad guy. I fly off to Geosenge Town to try and stop the weapon from firing. Arriving at Evil Secret Hideout #2, Lysandre challenges me again. 

Image result for lysandre pokemon

This time was as quick as before, despite his Miefoo evolving into Mienshao. Scyther, Blastoise, and Raichu defeated him easily for victory number 2. After this, I head down to the basement with Shauna and Serena, were we fight an army of Pitbull's. 

Image result for pitbull pokemon

Upon reaching the final room and defeating all of the Admins, I capture Xerneas in the Master Ball and send it to the Box. Afterwords, Lysandre attacks us AGAIN, but with a fancy new doodad. 

Image result for lysandre pokemon
Too bad it doesn'ty help him at all

Again, he falls to the might of Scyther, Riachu and Blastoise. 

Image result for blastoise fan artImage result for scytherImage result for raichu fanart


With his defeat, the Weapon fires on itself, destroying the base. And with a small town in ruins, I'm off to finish my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment