Monday, October 28, 2019

The Last Stretch

I picked back up where I left off in Anistar City and continued on to Couriway Town, where Professor Sycamore arrived and challenged us to a battle.

Image result for professor sycamore
Um...

It was a simple fight, I used Charizard and Vileplume to defeat him. 

Image result for vileplumeImage result for charizard
I Mega Evolved my Charizard against his, 
because I could! 

After the battle, he leaves to go run Canada, and I move on past Couriway Town to Route 19 where I met Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor and battle them! 

Image result for shauna trevor and tierno

First up is Shauna, and to defeat her I had to use Scyther, Dragonair, and Sandslash. 

Image result for scytherImage result for mr. mimeImage result for sandslash

Next was Tierno, and against him and his team of fancy dancers, I used Raichu and Scyther. 

Image result for raichuImage result for scyther

And finally, against Trevor I used Sandslash, Raichu, and Snorlax! 

Image result for sandslashImage result for raichuImage result for snorlax


With those three out of the way, its time to head to the final Gym in Snowbelle City! But first I must face the dangers of the Winding Woods to bravely rescue the Gym Leader! After doing so and arriving at the secret garden, I meet Wulfric and he heads back to the Gym. I follow, and our battle begins! 

Image result for wulfric pokemon

However, neither he nor anyone in his Gym could stand up to the heat of Charizard! 

Image result for charizard
In its normal form, too! 

With eight badges in hand, its time to journey through Victory Road, where one last test of our skill awaits us...

Image result for serena pokemon

For the most part in this battle, I played it safe with type match ups, but didn't come out unscathed. In the end victory was mine due to the efforts of Snorlax, Charizard, Scyther, Blastoise, and Vileplume! 

Image result for charizardImage result for snorlaxImage result for scytherImage result for blastoiseImage result for vileplume


With her defeat, I am ready for the final challenge of the game, the Elite Four and their Champion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment