Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Boo! A Haunted Trial

After completing the trail for the Electrium-Z, it's time to go back to the Malie Garden to meet Kukui again. When I arrive, I find the good Professor being harassed by Team Skull. Not just any thug, either, the Big Bad Boss himself!


Image result for guzma
This guy 

He claims that Kukui failed at his trials like he did, and would never be able to become a Trial Captain. No one insults Kukui in front of me, apparently, because then we battle. After beating him, he and his thugs take off. Kukui thanks me, and then goes on his way. 

On the bridge behind him, is a bridge of five trainers, presenting me with the Nugget Challenge! What a fun and unique little challenge! 


Image result for nugget bridge
Or at least it was in 1996

Before I move on, I've decided to dump Smeargle because it's stats are just awful. Its speed is Ok, but nothing else is worth it being on the team. So again, I have an open slot on my team. 

I continue onto Route 11, where I caught a Trumbeak and traded it for an Absol! 


Image result for absol
That slot isn't empty anymore 

On the way to the Aether House and my next trial, I have to pass through Route 12, Blush Mountain, and Tapu Village. In those places I caught a Graveller, Torkoal, and Raticate and traded them for a Golbat, Litten, and Metapod. The same rule apples to Litten as it does for Piplup, I cannot use it in any capacity on this team, but will use it down the road for my Starter Team. 

After what feels like running around the entire Island, I eventually reach the Aether House and meet Acerola, the next Trial Captain! Off to the trial site, a haunted shopping center! 

Image result for crowded mall
Still not as scary as a regular mall on any 
given Saturday 

Absol and Mudsdale blast right through all the ghosts in the Trial without any trouble at all. Sadly, while we where away, tragedy struck at the Aether House, as Plumeria has stolen a Yungoos from the little girl that lives there and has taken it to Po Town! Off to get it we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment