Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Generations

We are done with the Avatar challenges and are now on to the Generation Challenges! The most basic explination is that in each playthrough, I pick a generation, and then can only use Pokemon of that Generational release!

The overall rules for all generations are as follows:
-I can only use Pokemon introduced in a specific generation.
-If it evolves into a Pokemon introduced in a different Generation, I can't evolve it.
-However, I can use a Pokemon from a different Generation if it evolves into one from the appropriate Generation.
-Alolan forms count as Generation VII Pokemon, and not Generation I Pokemon.
-Mega Evolution can be used because it is a temporary transformation and not a permanent change.
-Of course, all Pokemon not eligible are to be Wonder Traded (or kept for my personal collection)

For each of these games, I got each generations pseudo-Legendary Pokemon at level 1 (or very close to it) and have decided that these will be the Starter Pokemon for each playthrough. I have also decided to name each character after a player character for each generation.

Our journey's are about to begin!

Image result for pokemon generations

No comments:

Post a Comment