Monday, September 9, 2019

The Fire Sages

With Avatar Roku and his master Fire Benders beside him, this is his team!

Image result for mightyena
Uncle Iroh, the Dragon of the West 

Image result for luxray
Zuko, the Wandering Prince 

Image result for pyroar female
Ty Lee

Image result for houndoom mega
Mai, the Brooding Noble 

Image result for manectric
Master Piandao

Image result for druddigon
Fang 

Image result for electrode fanart
Lee 

I named Mightyena after Uncle Iroh, because he was the first member of the team and kind of fills the older, wiser mentor roll. Luxray I named after Zuko because of the ever changing hair. Pyroar I named after Ty Lee because of the matching hair, and lions are commonly associated with circuses. Houndoom I named after Mai, to match her brooding personality. I thought about naming Pyroar after her but didn't because Houndoom's dark typing matches with the darker, more goth characteristics more in line with Mai that Ty Lee. I named Manectric Piandao because of his lightning fast sword strikes. He's also one of my favorite minor characters. Druddigon, the mighty dragon I named after Roku's dragon in the show. And Electrode is named Lee, because there's a million Lee's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment