Monday, September 9, 2019

The Kyoshi Warriors

these are the Warriors of Avatar Kyoshi!

Image result for avatar kyoshi



Image result for zangoose fanart
Toph Beifong 

Image result for gigalith fanart
The Boulder 

Image result for hippowdon fanart
The Big, Bad Hippo 

Image result for machamp fanart
King Bumi, the Mad Genius 

Image result for klinklang fanart
Asami Sato 

Image result for hitmonchan fanart
Suki, the Kyoshi Warrior 

Image result for mega lucario fan art
Lin Beifong 

Image result for sawk fanart
Bolin 

Normally when I name Pokemon from a team, I tend to keep in with the genders of the Pokemon in the game. However, Gigalith was the only female on the team, something I didn't pay a whole lot of attention too, so I just gave them the names I felt best fit in with the characters. 

Zangoose is named after Toph, because they're both tough with attitudes. Gigalith and Hippowdon are named after The Boulder and the Big Bad Hippo because one is a giant boulder and the other is a big bad hippo. Machamp I named after King Bumi because they are both big and buff. Klinklang is named after Asami because she's an inventor and uses electricity in her attacks, which is mostly what I used Klinklang for. I named Hitmonchan after Suki because they are both strong and versatile fighters. I named Lucario after Lin Beifong because she's a metalbender and Lucario is part steel. In addition, if anything on this team was going to become a cop, it would be a Lucario. I finally, I named Sawk because Throh is kind of like Sawk's brother. If I get a Throh in the Generation V play through, I will name it Mako. 

No comments:

Post a Comment