Friday, September 21, 2018

Big Cities and Big Caves (Moon)

Moving into the city proper, I caught a Meowth and Grimer and traded them for two more Eevee's.

Image result for vaporeon and flareon
There's those two. Eventually. Maybe 

Continuing further into the city, Hau pops out of the Malasada shop and tells me how good Malasada is. 

Image result for hau

After he leaves, Ilima approaches me and we are attacked by Team Skull! I beat the pair of them, and then I prove to Ilima that I am indeed worthy of his trial. Afterwords, its off to Route 2 and the Trial! 

Image result for route 2 alola

While most of the route is the same as in Sun, the trainers in the graveyard are different, and there's the whole beach thing with Mantine, instead of the berry farmer. 

Image result for team skull mantine
These guys are just everywhere

Continuing to the Verdant Cavern, Torchic evolved into Combusken! 

Image result for combusken

Now we are ready for the Totem Raticate! 

Image result for totem raticate

Going through the cavern and defeating the Rattata's, Raticate and Team Skull got Combusken up to a decently high level, and made it possible to one shot the Totem Raticate. Yay anti-climacticism! (Yes, I just made up a new word)

Finishing up Melemele is very similar to Pokemon Sun, the only differences being that I used Dartrix to sweep Hala and Mantine surfed off the island.

On the game play level, I traded for a Treecko.

Image result for treecko
Another one for the rotation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment