Monday, September 3, 2018

Queen Jenifer, and the Knights of the Round Table

The regular Wonder Trade Team is complete! For each team I'm going to pick a picture to represent them in the tournament down the road. Because most of the Pokemon I'm going to receive come through Wonder Trade, I won't be able to nickname them in game, so I'm going to do it here!

I named the first character Jenifer, after my daughter. The name itself originates from the myths of King Arthur, and is connected to Queen Guinevere. So the picture avatar for her is going to be one of the Queen of Camelot.

Image result for Guinevere
My kids hair looks like that, too! 
Except its the long unruly curls of a toddler 

And her Knights of the Round Table 


Image result for heliolisk
Lady Brigid, of the Sun 

Image result for mimikyu
Sir Pika Noz, the Night Shepherd 

Image result for absol
Lady Morrigan, the Harbinger 

Image result for salamence
Sir Kilgarrah, the Dragon 

Image result for turtonator
Lady Tiamat, of the Flame 

Image result for mudsdale
Sir Angus, of the Earth 

No comments:

Post a Comment