Monday, September 3, 2018

The Next Two Teams

With one team down, there's now 14 more to go. On the Pokemon Sun game is the 6 Pokemon Team and in Ultra Moon is the Starter Team.

The Pokemon Sun game is as soon as I'm able, I have to trade all six pokemon for those from Wonder Trade. The ones I get are the ones I'm stuck with for the entire run, with a couple of exceptions. If I get a starter, I'm going to trade it over to Ultra Moon for the Starter Team. If its one that's already on the team or was on Jenifer's team, it will get traded.

The Starter Team is much more straight forward. It has to be one of the Starter Pokemon from the Main series games. Pikachu qualifies if it stays Pikachu and Eevee qualifies if it stays Eevee or evolves into one of the original Eeveelutions, Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon. Since we are including rivals starters in this game as well, Ralts and all of its evolution's are avialable in honor of Wally in the Hoenn based games. Poipole will also qualify since its considerd a starter in Ultra Megalopolis. Marill also qualifies if stays Marill because of the Player Character who wasn't chosen in Heart Gold and Soul Silver starts with one and it doesn't evolve (the claim that it does it due to a translation error).

Whichever Starter I choose in Pokemon Sun I'm going to trade over to Ultra Moon and Wonder Trade the Pokemon that is traded for it. I'm also going to be trading over the Piplup and Litten I got in the last run through for this game.

Hopefully alternating games keeps thing interesting and speeds up the play through process.

No comments:

Post a Comment